The Source Bulk Foods was born in 2012 from our belief that unpackaged food should be easier to access and a smaller carbon footprint could be achieved every time you shop. Our customers agreed!!!
We sprouted new stores, from Mullumbimby to Balmain, Glenelg to Cairns and now Katoomba! We’re celebrating 50 stores across Australia where our wholesome array of ingredients are delivered the way food ought to be, not packaged in plastic, nor tied with string. Take only what you need, refill your favourite honey jar, connect with the source of your food and embrace a better way to shop.
With stores in New Zealand, the UK and Singapore, we are not only nourishing Australian families and communities, we are helping the world to shop more consciously.
Since we started we have saved over 50 million plastic bags from being produced, prevented more than 300,000 kg of packaging waste from entering landfill and donated over $75,000 to environmental and community groups.
To celebrate our 50th store, we’re giving away fifty $50 vouchers to use at your favourite The Source Bulk Foods store; plus a getaway to Byron Bay – where our story began. Follow us on Instagram or Facebook for details on how to enter!
Thank you to our amazing customers for coming on this incredible journey with us. Your support and enthusiasm for our stores is so inspiring. Together our small changes will continue to make a big difference!
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions. By entering the Promotion, entrants accept these conditions.
2. The promoter is HM Franchise Group Pty Ltd trading as The Source Bulk Foods. ABN is 64 165 008 819 and address is 2/15 Commercial Rd, MURWILLAMBAH, NSW 2484 (Promoter).
3. The Promotion begins at 9am (AEST) on Monday 25/03/2019 and concludes at 11.59pm on Monday 22/04/2019 (Promotion Period).
4. Entries are open to Australian residents, excluding employees of The Source Bulk Foods, their immediate families or any agents, including other advertising, marketing or promotional firms associated with this competition.
5. To enter, participants must comment on the Competition Post on either Facebook or Instagram with the following: tag their favourite The Source Bulk Foods store; tag 3 friends. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and profiles must be on public to qualify for entry.
6. Entry is void if the entry has not been completed in full or has been tampered with.
7. Total prize pool draw value is $4,760.00 AUD (GST inclusive) and consists of:
. a. 1 x Major Prize, valued at $2,260.00 AUD, awarded based on the first valid entry drawn.
. b. 50 x Minor Prizes, valued at $2,500.00 AUD combined, awarded based on the first valid entry drawn per nominated store after the major prize draw.
8. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
9. 1 x Major Prize will be awarded based on the first valid entry drawn at the conclusion of the competition.
10. Major Prize winners will be determined by the Promoter at 5/9-11 Towers Drive, MUULLUMBIMBY, NSW 2482 on Tuesday 23/04/2019. The Promoter will contact the prize winners with full details via Direct Message on Instagram or Facebook. The Major Prize winner is eligible to win the listed prizes only.
11. If the Major Prize winner cannot take the prize as stipulated or if it is unclaimed after 1 week from the date that the Major Prize winner is determined, the entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next valid entry.
12.The Major Prize consists of 2 nights mid-week accommodation in Byron Bay for 2 people in a double room, return flights from the winner’s nearest Capital City to Ballina or Gold Coast Airport, return transfers from Ballina or Gold Coast Airport to Byron Bay and 1 x $50 voucher to use at The Source Bulk Foods Byron Bay (valued at $2,260.00 AUD). Travel dates subject to availability.
13. 50 x Minor Prizes will be awarded based on the first valid entry drawn per nominated store after the major prize draw.
14. Minor Prize winners will be determined by the Promoter at at 5/9-11 Towers Drive, MUULLUMBIMBY, NSW 2482 on Tuesday 23/04/2019. The Promoter will contact the prize winners with full details via Direct Message on Instagram or Facebook. The Minor Prize winners are eligible to win the listed prizes only.
15. If a Minor Prize winner cannot take the prize as stipulated or if it is unclaimed after 1 week from the date that the Major Prize winner is determined, the entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next valid entry.
16. The Minor Prize consists of 1 x $50 voucher to use at The Source Bulk Foods store nominated in their entry (valued at $50.00 AUD).
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of participants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions.
18. The Promoter and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or any loss or damage arising from their own negligence) or for any illness or personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize and/or the participants attendance at the Event, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
21. As a condition of accepting any Major Prize. the winner consents to the Promoter using his/her name, likeness, image and/or voice in any media (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) when advertising its business or the Competition for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/19/33124