9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of participants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions.
10. The Promoter and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or any loss or damage arising from their own negligence) or for any illness or personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize and/or the participants attendance at the Event, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
13. As a condition of accepting any Major Prize. the winner consents to the Promoter using his/her name, likeness, image and/or voice in any media (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) when advertising its business or the Competition for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
14. Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/20/41485