Red Dinosaur PlanetBox Kit
Only available in-store. Click here to find your nearest store.
PlanetBox Lunch Kit
PlanetBox lunch boxes are now available in our stores all around Australia! Contact your local store for stock information and do your bit to reduce waste and invest in one of these amazing bento style lunch boxes which will help you pack litter free lunches!
These PlanetBox sets are an easy, quick and fun way to pack an interesting and exciting selection of goodies, that will stay fresh and secure; and have children (and adults alike) joyfully looking forward to ‘tucking in’.
This Kit includes the following:
- Rover Lunch box
- 2 leak proof dippers/containers
- Dinosaur Magnets
- Red Carry Bag (latest style!)
At The Source Bulk Foods we are dedicated and passionate about reducing waste and helping the environment. Made from sturdy, long lasting Stainless steel, the eco-friendly PlanetBox eliminates the need for wasteful, expensive packaging and plastic wrap.
The accompanying dippers are great for yoghurt or dips and are made from stain and odour-resistant stainless steel. The easy-care Carry Bag material is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles and, like the whole PlanetBox kit it is independently certified to be free of toxins, BPA, phylates and lead.
The whole family will enjoy packing AND devouring the contents of these fantastic kits, while reducing waste, leaving a lighter footprint and saving money.
Make sure you share your waste free, healthy lunch box ideas with us using hashtag #thesourcebulkfoods and #wastefreelunchboxchallenge.
- Easy – PlanetBox will serve as your guide for what and how much to pack. We’ve done the thinking for you. And now your morning routine just got a whole lot easier.
- Eco – PlanetBox lunches create a whole lot less trash, which should help you sleep better knowing you’re doing your part to help the planet for future generations.
- Safe – We take “non-toxic, non-leaching, safe from BPA, phthalates, and lead” very seriously – in fact, it’s why PlanetBox was designed! We don’t think you will find safer products on the market.
- Built to last – This isn’t your childhood flimsy tin lunchbox. Our high quality stainless steel is warrantied for 5 years, and has been known to survive getting thrown off the school bus (not that we recommend that). For warranty queries please contact PlanetBox here.
- Cost Effective – Why should you pay this much for a lunchbox? Because it’s cheaper to buy food in bulk and pack your own meal. Because your health is worth it. And because it’s an investment your family will use every single day for many years to come – over its lifetime, it will pay off in spades.
- Healthy – Forget to pack some veggies? The empty compartment will remind you. Concerned about overeating? That won’t happen – PlanetBox is designed to hold sensible portions. So eat a rainbow of foods, and enjoy.
- Great Design – hence something actually works well, it makes all the difference. We spent years studying and living how people use lunchboxes. We thoroughly thought through all the details, so you and your kids get the joy and ease of using a superbly designed product.
- Stress Free Clean Up – Dishwasher safe? Heck yeah. Peanut butter left for a week? No problem – our stainless steel doesn’t retain yucky food odors or stains like those unfortunate plastic containers do.
- Enjoyable – Think packing lunch is a dreaded chore? Our innovative lunchboxes actually make packing lunch fun and enjoyable – for your kids and yourself!
- Customizable – Just change your magnets and you’ve got a fresh new lunchbox to suit your style. We have extra rocket and rainforest magnets you can purchase to mix up your box.
After removing magnets, wash your PlanetBox after each use – in the dishwasher, or with mild soap and water; and dry thoroughly. The silicone seals in Dippers are detachable for cleaning. Avoid harsh cleaners, scourers or wire brushes; and dishwashing soap containing chlorine bleach. Carry bag can be spot cleaned, or hand washed in warm soapy water; then air-dried.
PlanetBox in not designed to hold liquids or for hot foods. Allow food to cool before placing in Dippers or PlanetBox. Do not use in microwave or oven.