AUGUST COMPETITION – Terms & Conditions
WIN A PANTRY RENO STARTER PACK!
- The promotion is being conducted by The Source Bulk Foods.
- Promotion starts on Monday 7th August 2017.
- Promotion ends by close of business for each store on Sunday 3rd September 2017.
- There are 35 prizes to be won nationally:
- 12 for NSW
- 7 for VIC
- 10 for QLD
- 2 for SA
- 3 for WA.
- The prize is:
- 1 x Academy spice rack $45
- 1 x $200 Howards Storage World voucher (can be used online or instore)
- $25 worth of TSBF empty jars (5 x 2Lt jars)
- $300 TSBF vouchers (3 x 100 vouchers for 3 months) valued at $500 each.
- The maximum prize value for 35 Pantry Reno Start Packs is $17,500
- All entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter. The parent or guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all Terms and Conditions. The parent or guardian may be called to verify consent and may be required to sign a release at the discretion of HM. The release will require the winner’s parent or guardian to accept responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the winner. The release will include the full name, address and telephone number of the winner’s legal guardian. Failure to provide such proof, particulars or releases will immediately invalidate the winner’s entitlement to the prize. If the competition winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- Every $30 spent in one transaction entitles customer to an entry into the draw. (E.g. $120 = 4 Entries).
- Entry is only available to loyalty card members within Australia. Anyone that shops at The Source Bulk Foods and provides their name, phone and email address is entitled to a Source loyalty card.
- The winners will be determined by 35 random draws for 35 prizes on Tuesday 5th September 2017 at 1pm at The Source HQ – Unit 5, 9-11 Towers Drive, Mullumbimby NSW 2482
- The first valid entry draws for each The Source Bulk Foods stores will win the Pantry Reno Starter Pack.
- Each winner will be notified by way of email and/or phone call on Tuesday 12th September 2017.
- We will aim to contact the winners each day for 7 days until we establish contact.
- Should a winner not be contactable by Tuesday 19th September 2017 we will redraw on Wednesday 20th September 2017 at 1pm at The Source HQ – Unit 5, 9-11 Towers Drive, Mullumbimby NSW 2482 and follow the process above until 35 winners have been established.
- The results will be published in The Sydney Morning Herald on Friday 15th September 2017. Re-draw winners will be published in The Sydney Morning Herald on Friday 22nd September 2017.
- The prize is not transferrable for cash and cannot be exchanged.
- Prizes are valid for 6 months from notification.
- Once the winners have been drawn and notified The Source Bulk Foods will provide winners contact details with their local The Source Bulk Foods to pick up the prize.
- We reserve the right to publish and announce the winners on: The Source Bulk Foods, partner or associated company websites. Company, partner or associated social media sites or any other media, printed or otherwise. On any publication deemed appropriate by The Source Bulk Foods.
- Employees of HM Franchise Group Pty Ltd or any subsidiary companies, The Source Bulk Foods or any subsidiary businesses or PE Trading Pty Ltd or subsidiary businesses are not eligible to enter this competition.
- NSW Trade Permit Number:
Terms & Conditions
The Source Bulk Foods General Terms & Conditions:
The Source Bulk Foods is pleased to offer you this online service, which allows you to save time and money. Placing an order with The Source Bulk Foods online indicates that you accept the following Terms & Conditions
You must ensure your account details are kept up to date. Any changes to your details must be updated through our site or you can contact us to update personal details. Any error in delivery or through transactions occurring due to incorrect details supplied will not be our responsibility
The Source Bulk Foods considers registration information private, the safekeeping of your username and password are your responsibility. We are not liable for any unauthorised use of your username and password.
The Source Bulk Foods is passionate about providing premium products at competitive prices. Prices can and do change regularly. Our website is constantly updated as price changes are received from our suppliers. All of our prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and prices are inclusive or Goods and Services Tax (GST).
The prices reflected on this website may differ to the prices in our stores. Please also note that the liquids (oils, personal care products etc) on this website include the price of the jars and containers they are packaged in. We have glass jars available for purchase in our stores if you require them.
Product and Medical Disclaimer
Not all of the products reflected on this website are available in all of our stores. If you are after a particular product and wish to buy it from your nearest store please contact them to find out if the product you are after is in stock.
While we do our best to ensure our information is correct and up to date we cannot take responsibility for any inaccurate information or misrepresentation of materials on our website. Any medical advice on the website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a health care professional therefore you should always ensure you speak to your healthcare professional before making medical related decisions or making changes to your diet.
The Source Bulk Foods cannot warrant the accuracy of this information on its website. We strongly advise you do your own research on products you are purchasing and consuming. We strive to ensure information is correct and up to date however; we take no responsibility for inaccurate information provided.
We aim to have current pictures of our products on the website however at times, the picture of the goods on the The Source Bulk Foods online store may differ from the goods actually supplied to you.
With respect to products sold on the site in no event shall The Source Bulk Foods, its directors, officers, employees and representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages related to the products sold.
Although we take great care to separate and pack all products carefully, the food sold on our website may have been packed in a store or facility that contains allergens, traces of allergens or bi-products of the following: peanuts, nuts, tree nuts, sesame seeds, seeds, soybeans and soy products, egg, pollen and bee products, preservatives, gluten and cereals containing gluten, wheat, rye, barley oats, spelt, dairy, fish, crustacea, and other products that may behave as allergens to certain people.
Also, where possible, we have tried to ascertain with our manufacturers that proper segregation, hygiene and cleaning procedures are in place to prevent accidental cross-contamination. Unfortunately, these things are beyond our control as much as we try to minimise them.
No allergen or nutritional information on our website should ever be considered a guarantee, but simply a best faith effort to serve our customers.
We strive to ensure all our customers are 100% satisfied with our products and service so please let us know within 48 hours of receiving your order if you have received a damaged product or incorrect item.
A photo must be provided for the damaged item/s. Proof of purchase must be shown in order to qualify for a full refund of the product. We may request the item be returned before a refund or replacement has been issued on certain items and it some cases the cost of freight of returning the item will be the customers responsibility.
We will always aim to refund the amount of the product or replace it in your next order and are happy to resolve any issues with you.
Order Changes & Cancellations
Should you wish to change or cancel an order please contact us immediately and we will try to rectify or cancel the order if possible.
As we strive to process orders quickly, there is only a brief period of time during which you may change or cancel an order. All orders are automatically processed on our secure merchant facility and this process incurs irreversible fees. If you wish to cancel an order, a full refund will be issued, minus any transaction and/or other applicable fees incurred by The Source Bulk Foods due to the cancellation of your order.
If you should make a mistake when ordering, please contact us immediately and if your order has not been packed or dispatched we will always do our best to accommodate your request.
As we sell bulk food and most of our items are not conventionally packaged it is often hard for us to offer you an exchange on an item. Please contact us and we will let you know if there is anything we are able to do to assist you in your request.
You will be responsible for the cost of freight when sending back the goods you wish to exchange.
Out of Stock Items
We do our best to make sure our website reflects the products that are in stock, but since stock levels are constantly changing and there may be unforeseen delays from suppliers, sometimes the product you order may not be available. If this is the case we will contact you and offer an alternative or a refund on that particular product or ask you if you wish to wait for your order to be sent once the product is received.
We apologise if this happens and appreciate your understanding.
If an item is missing from your order and you have not been notified that it is out of stock please notify us within 48 hours. You will need to email a copy or image of your invoice for the funds to be credited to your account for your next purchase or before a full refund is offered. Please ensure to check your order against the invoice as soon as your order arrives.
We cannot issue refunds, replacements or store credits for items missing or damaged if more than 48 hours has lapsed after your order was delivered.
Anyone at the delivery address that receives the order will be presumed by The Source Bulk Foods to be authorised to receive the goods. Please ensure accurate delivery address is provided, we do not take any responsibility for damage or loss of your order due providing the incorrect address.
As we use a third party courier company please understand that some issues regarding delivery are out of our control. We cannot confirm exactly when you goods will arrive but we strive to ensure our deliveries are dispatched promptly and will work with you /the courier company where necessary to locate your goods if there is an issue.
Some of products (like chocolate, LSA etc.) are sensitive to weather. All our goods are best kept in a cool, dark place. We cannot guarantee the state of the goods throughout the freight process and if the order is not unpacked and stored correctly within a few hours. We do not advise leaving your order outdoors for prolonged periods of time. If you are not home to receive your order we are unable to take any responsibility for theft or spoilage.
All orders that leave no delivery instructions will be left at the front door or in the safest place if no one is home to receive the order or if no one answers the door. We are unable to take any responsibility for the loss or damage of your goods after it has been delivered to your nominated address.
Please make a note in the delivery instructions/comments section if you would like to physically sign for your package and we will ensure the driver will not leave your order until it has been signed for. Please note that if you request this service and no one is home to sign for the order, we are unable to take responsibility for any items that have perished as a result of being returned to the courier depot.
The Source Bulk Foods assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of delay or inability to deliver as a result of fire, strikes, accidents, war, embargoes, accidents, riot, or from any other cause which is unavoidable or beyond our reasonable control and if delays from such causes do occur our delivery period shall be correspondingly extended.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We may change our terms and conditions at any time and these will come into effect immediately after posting onto website. You agree to be bound by these changes in terms and conditions and recommend you check them regularly to stay informed.
Thank you for shopping with The Source Bulk Foods.