If you answered yes to any of the above, it’s time for a pantry renovation.
A well-organised pantry will:
– Save on food and packaging waste
– Make your kitchen more functional and efficient
– Make shopping easier
– Help you get more creative and feel more inspired in the kitchen
– Make it easier to eat healthy wholesome foods
Yep, getting your pantry in order is a kitchen game-changer. Admittedly, it’s one of those projects that takes a bit of time and effort, but the end results are worth it.
If you are in an apartment or have an extra small pantry, these tips will help maximise your space:
– Install a tiered shelf. This allows you to easily access the back of the cupboard and maximise space.
– Add extra shelves you can take with you when you move. Look for industrial steel shelves that can go along a wall or consider using the linen cupboard for bulky, limited use items.
– Use a Lazy Susan in the corner of the cupboard.
– Look for the most stackable containers.
Here are some pantry staples you can stock up on to get you started:
– Peanut butter
It sounds like a no-brainer, but stocking your pantry with healthy, wholesome ingredients means you’ll be eating more healthy wholesome foods. Having ingredients on hand when you need them means you will be more likely to feel inspired and motivated in the kitchen, you’ll save time, and you’ll actually enjoy cooking and preparing meals.